• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

California Special Article

Mustanglvr

A Mustang website I contacted wants me to write an article on the California Special! Any input would be greatly appreciated.

CalPaul

Hey Rhonda;

I think there is enough info on this site (History, Identification, Resources, etc. up on the upper left) to write an informed article. I bet you could also get folks here to collaborate by posting your article on this site and let people add/change stuff - with you having the final say-so since you will be putiing your name to it. We all benefit from a well written article so don't be shy to ask for assistance!

P

PNewitt

Hi Rhonda,

I would first offer the site to post a link to this site to answer the curiosity about the GT/CS.

Since my books are copyrighted, I would encourage you to e-mail me the article first, because I've done a lot of research about this car. Not to sound arrogant or anything, but it's just a professional courtesy.

You (or anyone else) can write about their car, and the basics of how it came to be, but if it's detailed information taken from my books, then I need to know first for an "OK.

Thanks for understanding...

Paul Newitt