• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

390 CS on Ebay X code

68 special

If anybody is interested I could check it out. Just let me know, I'm not an expert, but I could give my opinion. It's only 10 mins. from my home. I probably drive by it every day to work and didn't even know it. Call me or email. My #is 360-805-9671. I'm up after 2 pm. I work 3rd shift.

Bret

68gt390

Looks like it definitely needs a little work but, overall not a bad looking car. Will have to watch this one.

Don

joedls

The X code is the second most most rare engine in a GT/CS, with only the 428s being more rare. Only 76 were X codes, according to Jason's info. $30K doesn't seem like a bad price.

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

if they are taking offers I would say 25-27k would get the deal done. Throw 10-12k into the car (heat shield, s tube, fog lights, wheels, tires, steering wheel stuff etc.) and it would be a nice car. Hopefully the paint is presentable.

the "racing camshaft" concerns me though.

joedls

if they are taking offers I would say 25-27k would get the deal done. Throw 10-12k into the car (heat shield, s tube, fog lights, wheels, tires, steering wheel stuff etc.) and it would be a nice car. Hopefully the paint is presentable.

the "racing camshaft" concerns me though.

You thinking about it????????? You haven't bought a GT/CS in awhile.

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

I just don't have any space at my home. 3 car garage is full plus other cars outside. If I had garage space I would have at least one more 390/428 CS.