• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Trade: 1967 GTA fastback S-code project for 1968 GT/CS

classicsguy

I will keep this trade offer for 30 days starting today, If the right GT/CS does not come along I will keep the fastback and restore it. Here is what I am looking for:
1968 GT/CS project S- code 4 speed
1968 GT/CS project J -code 4 speed

Will also consider 1968GT/CS S-code project automatic transmission

1967 fastback is a true GTA. Has correct 390 ci engine but not original. Has original C-6 transmission. Needs floorboards. Torque boxes and framerails are ok. Car is originally Dark Moss Green/standard black interior, fold down,p/s pdb. More details upon request.
Anybody interested?

1fb1gtcs

Boy I would love to help you out on that one classicsguy! My gt/cs is only a c code 289 though, but it is a 4 speed. You could get a nice chunk of change on ebay for an s code fastback you know. It seems like you've been looking for the right gt/cs for a while now, all I can say is don't give up yet, it'll come along. I'll keep an eye out for one where I live too!

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Thanks 1fb1GTS: I know that my fastback is a very desirable car and unless the CS that I am looking for comes along I wont sell it. I have about 3 people that want to buy it and its not even for sale. I already made up my mind that when the 30 days expire the car will be headed to Florida for a full restoration. Keep your eyes open and let me know if a J or S code GT/CS comes your way. Thanks for replying!!

68gt390

For what it's worth. If the 30 days goes by and your GT/CS doesn't show up you'll still have a super nice car once your done. There are many out there who would love to have a 390 "S" code fastback. Keep your fingers crossed.

Don 8)

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Thanks Don: That's the way I see it too... No way to loose on this trade offer. Not only the car is an original Big Block car but its a TRUE GT. Marti report to confirm it and in the very desirable Dark Moss Green. Lets see what happens in the days to come.

Herck

i have 68 califonia s code big block car 25 thousand was spent by my friend to restore but is missing original motor unique motor cars has engine it has truck 390 in becuase my friend did engine exchange prgam mechanick must of new about engine it had lots of perfomance parts originally there not on engine anymore friend wasnt genius the motor is obtainable from my friend here missing grill too and one scoop body has new floor boards and body is ripple free a lot 0f time was spent making it ripple free beutifull body striaght as a aRROW BUT STill needs to be redone becuase it sat after work was done needs interior re upholstry can give u all codes if your intersted im interested in your car maybe im also looking for convertible or might sell i came a long this sight by accident your the first person ive mentioned this car too not good with net my first computer hope im doing this right if so hope to here from u have a good day ::)