• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Neil's Highland Green CS

68 special

Neil, I knew there was a reason. I hate it when jobs get in the way of hobbies!! You could drag your feet on the inspections and repairs, but I know you wouldn't do that. Can't wait to see it finished.

Bret

limelyt

Neil

are you planing on installing the round logo on the deluxe dash?

Attachments

• dash GTCS.jpg
    dash GTCS.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 39
OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

I haven't decided yet. The CS emblem by itself looks good, but for the sake of 'correctness' I guess the round logo should be there too.:confused:

Neil

68 special

Do you have the steering wheel emblem that matches the dash emblem?

Bret

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

Today I finished the installation of the Deluxe door panels w/straps. I'm undecided about adding the lower door grills, as I don't intend to include the door courtesy lights & speakers.
The interior is now back to the original Nugget Gold, but I 'upgraded' to the Deluxe dash panels, Deluxe seatbelts, and door panels.

Neil

PS
Notice the difference in the door panel I installed in my '68 convertible last year.:confused:

Attachments

• Green CS 001.jpg
    Green CS 001.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 48
  • My Pictures 175.jpg
    My Pictures 175.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

robert campbell

Neil,
That looks awesome!! Unless you want to make the door grills functional, I would leave them off!

Rob