• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1988 GT/CS registry

I am looking for a 1988 /CS registry book. I have not been able to locate one myself. :-[ If anyone out there can help me locate one it would be greatly appreciated. I can be e-mailed at GrouchMasterG@Yahoo.com or post info here, as I visit this fine site often.

Thank you,
Gary

68sunlitgold

Gary,
your best bet is ebay...I see them there every once in a while.
Doug

Calspecialdreamer

I found one on this site about a month ago. Nice guy in Canada sold me his. I looked forEVER for one! About every 3 months I see one on Ebay, but I could never win the bid! Anyway, now all I need is a GT/CS!

68sunlitgold

Fry,
Now that you have the expensive items....the car should be the easy part.

Gary,
I would just keep your eye open for one, I found one on Vintage-Mustang Forum about a year ago and like Fry said they come up on ebay about every 3 months.

Doug

taylorHCS

Banned
i have a link in my favorites that someone gave me a long time ago where that book has been put online. I will try to find it in my papers. I don't know if it legit or not, but it has helped me with some things without having to buy the book.

Mr. Shelby Guy

Like everyone said, eBay is your best bet. There may be some Mustang stores out there that carry maybe one used copy. You might want to goto www.google.com and search there if you haven't already tried that.