• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Paging Paul.....What's the current release date of the new registry?

P

PNewitt

It's about a four way shuffle, one being the Ford License (with liability insurance); two--a printer with a low price (I've got abotu four bidding right now); three--getting the book done (it's a matter of layouts, and re-entering all the data for the registry), and four--money.

I have enough for the license, and a big down payment on the book, it's just a matter of a "few more pre-orders" to actually wrap it up.

But--despite all of this, I feel good about April.

This is my "24/7 job" right now.

thanks for asking,

Paul.

chewyz_me

Would it be a problem for me to pre-order a copy altho I am not in the registry? i noticed in a thread a while back that seemed to the initial intention of the pre-ordered copies.

Sadly i don't even have a gt/cs yet, but for the first time in a couple years i won't be moving for a while so I can get one, been chasing the dream for almost 3 years and would like to get a copy of the new registry:grin:

P

PNewitt

Anyone on the planet can order a book...(pre-order). Ownership of a GT/CS is not required!!

Check my update thread here at this site, or go to www.pmndesigns.com for future updates (one is about to be posted ASAP).

thanks!

-Paul N.

GT/CS S Code

Pre order book numbers?

Greetings again Paul,

Any chance of still being able to reserve book number 1311 to match the last four digits of our car's VIN? I know you'd previously mentioned that quite a few of the new book numbers were already spoken for, but it was possible to get certain numbers if they were still available .....?

Al & Laurie
aka
"GT/CS S Code"

dpheyes

I have enough for the license, and a big down payment on the book, it's just a matter of a "few more pre-orders" to actually wrap it up.

Paul.

Paul,

This might help a little. I "pre-ordered" a copy of the book and pre-paid the whole $100. Could you modify my order to two books and the $100 would count as the down payment? I'll give the second copy to my parents - since they gave me the CS! If that's OK, I'll PM you their address for the second copy.

Doug Heyes