• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS fold out Lit.

bish

Hello Everyone,

The guy I'm purchasing my Shelby from has 4 GT/CS "fold out" dealer hand outs. The say "California made it happen" on the outside and have some cool info inside
They are original, and in excellent condition. He said he wanted $40.00 each. I'd pick them up as a courtesy for any forum members this weekend, all you have to do is reimburse me for the cost + priority mail of $3.85.
I'm not sure of the value of these, but I can say if I owned a GT/CS I'd want to have one for my collection.

As I stated prior, I can pick them up this weekend when I pick up the Shelby, or I can put you in contact with him if you are interested.

Email me at bbishop68@sbcglobal.net and I'll forward to you his email address.

Brent Bishop

monkus

Hey Brent,

I would be interested in one of them. I live in Muskegon, MI. and recently purchased a GT/CS. Please e-mail me at jsauve57@hotmail.com your info and I'll cut you a check and have it in the mail Saturday. By the way are you picking up the Shelby in MI?

Thanx,

Jake Sauve

OP
OP
bish

bish

Hello Jake,

I emailed you.

Best regards,

Brent