• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

HCSSTANG's HCS in Mustang Monthly!!!

BroadwayBlue

Congrats to Tom aka HCSSTANG!!

Great article entitled "Altitude Adjustment" on hcsstang's HCS.

The car looks fantastic in the pics!! Fill us in on how you got in the mag if you can!

Also on page page 84 is coverage of the NMRA Car Show with a picture of John Fitzgerald's GT/CS. Caption reads "One of the nicer restored Mustangs in the Laurel Mountain Mustang All-Ford Auto Show was John Fitzgerald's '68 California Special"

Diesel Donna

Whoa Nellie! I can't wait to check my mailbox when I get home!

Congratulations Tom!!

6t8-390gt

Tom,
Congrats, the car looks great and the article was also nice. Jim Smart photographed my car a couple weekends ago. Maybe one day I'll see it in print.

See you in Carlisle!

hcsstang

hcsstang

Jim Smart photographed my car two years ago and I gave up hope of ever seeing it in the magazine.
After I got the magazine I got two calls about the article and they wanted to sell me a plaque about the article. It's not cheap. My son wanted wants one and so do I and with shipping 400..

case12

Tom, i suggest to buy the plaques if you can, they are nice (if the same that contacted me - i think they were called 'in the news'). I bought from them when Mustang Times did mine (they were calling me before the magazine came out!!). You can buy the full article for the $300-400 range. I did that but found the plaques (2) too big for the shows. You can buy a single page plaque cheaper. I dont remember how your article was laid out, but that is an option. I also went with their color selections, and I am glad I did. They know what they are doing. If you want more info, PM me.

I did catch the article - very nice! Beautiful car. It should make you very proud! Casey

Mustanger

Congrats HCSSTANG!!! Great article, I finally got my copy of MM a few days ago, and I bet you're proud to be featured in MM with all those cool pic's ...