• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Looking for Original GT/CS Registry Member 3" decal

gtcs1

Hi,

I'm looking for an original Registry member 3 inches round decal (Black and gold)

You could PM me.

THanks

OP
OP
G

gtcs1

Ask Paul Newitt...he made 'em, might still have some!

Hi Donna,.

I did that before ( I thought like you) but he ran out of its decals, so I was hoping one member may have a spare one.

Thanks

JGFRANCK

3" C/S Decal

Hi,
I pretty sure Paul was going to have some new original decals made to go with his new book, he may have them already. Maybe you could e-mail him.
Joel

P

PNewitt

The new one is coming....

The old one had the old (Wrong) production number of 4025, based on "pre-Marti-report" data I had in 1988.

I'm working on the new flier to everyone as you read this, including info on the decals...

Paul N.

Perkchiro

I guess I'm very lucky to have an original. I haven't applied this to my car yet. I was waiting to put this on as the "final touch" to my restoration.:smile:

Attachments

• GTCS Emblem resized.JPG
    GTCS Emblem resized.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 31

CALIF GIRL

I also have not put mine on. I could not decide where I wanted to put it.

P

PNewitt

I made these to go on the inside glass, so, it's printed in reverse, with the sticky side on the face of the image.

Most people put them on the lower right, passenger side of the windshield, not far from the VIN tag.

Although, I've seen other owners put them on the lower back corner of one of the quarter windows.

Paul N.

Diesel Donna

I have my original gold and black one in the lower right corner of my windshield. The other one that was clear and black and white, I put on my right rear quarter window.

If you ever have to replace the glass that you have a sticker on, I think it is possible to remove the sticker first with a heat gun (hair dryer) and apply it back on the new glass. I know it has been done with state inspection stickers.