• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Unbelievable Raven Black CS

gt bandit

I spent nearly 6 months tracking down my car

black calspec with 428CJ - for those i haven't already bombarded

then I wait another 5 months waiting for it to arrive in OZ

Today i spoke to a guy who lives less than 30 miles from me who is selling the following

Original numbers matching
Cal spec
raven black - original
red interior - deluxe including O/head console

i haven't seen the car but it is appranetly in very good condition , it gets driven 3 times a year. Its been in Oz since the 80s and is still LHD.

all for the princely sum of $30k AUD. shipping to LA/Texas would probably cost around $ 3,300 AUD in your own CAN with insurance.

But wait it gets better ----------------
apparently last year a good HCS was also sold in Perth , western australia

Amazing , I looked half way across the world to find soemthing that was virtually underneath my nose.

Typical :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I have emailed the seller a link to this site to see if he drum up a sale.

thanks to Mini Tach mike for the lead , will be checking it out on the weekend.

Aussie Mike

No worries Shaun, that's what we call Murphy's Law, right:wink:

You got room in that garage for a twin?

Mike

OP
OP
gt bandit

gt bandit

case12 said:
But Shaun - you got a real beauty, and with a 428! That had to be worth the wait! Casey

wouldn't swap for all the Tea in China Casey - but its kinda Ironic that there is one for sale so close.

Plus i got to visit Austen which was a Hoot - great town reminded a lot of Perth.