• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Side Scoop Grill Question?

68MustangHCS

I have one side scoop on the passenger side with the grill and two rivits, but the driver side scoops looks plain and no grill or rivits. Can an original scoop w/grill be obtained, or a replacement grill? ???

rvrtrash

I ordered new screens, etc. (and put my old, ugly originals in a box) from Bob and I am very happy with them. You can order from Bob with confidence.
Steve

PFSlim

I agree with Steve. We ordered ours as well with Bob. They are great items and worth your time to get from someone at this site.

As well, we ordered one scoop from Branda. The Branda scoop will be alittle different size (for screen) than the original. But, alittle trim work and you have it.

Never told you thanks for our screens Bob. They fit great, look great, and easy to install.

Best of luck

Paul

OP
OP
68MustangHCS

68MustangHCS

I contacted Bob by email. I am trying to work out the details. Thanks guys for the info. This place is a great help. :)