• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS Convertible on eBay

68gt390

I agree with you on that one. They look just a little too square. Don't care much for the rims either. Other than that it's a pretty nice looking car. Not to sure he'll get the type of money he's looking for.

Don :wink:

njmop

nice car

I like it. Why not a CS convert? Looks sporty and well done. Beats the stock look.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I agree. It looks great. In fact if it was green with white stripes I'd probably bid on it.

I just don't understand why someone would go to all that work then kill the look with those K-Mart fog lights when new black-backed Lucs lights can be bought on eBay for $100 or less.

jk89cat

hosestly the lights look like a set that hella sells , but they dont fit that car at all, he should of gone with the lucas lights