• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

rear window crank-coupe

imported_tree

could someone out there send me an e-mail photo of proper rear window crank. the ones that i have leave no much gap between the top of the handle and the rear quarter? bottom end- (if you get what i mean)also the ones i have a small set screw next to the base ,are these the right ones, or co i need the ones with the clip. thanks terry.....................

Sarge

Terry,

Your best bet is to attach a photo of your current setup, and then the GTCS members can let you know real quickly... It's that "picture speaks 1,000 words thing.

Sarge

Mosesatm

Just when I thought we had resolved all the window crank handle issues and all was right with the world I found 2 handles in my box of car-purchase stuff that are different lengths. Anyone know what that's all about? Is the longer one from a '69 maybe?

Last edited:
OP
OP
imported_tree

imported_tree

crank window rear

just received parts from pony mustang for the car. both have allen screws on the side.will try to fit them this week.way shorter than the fronts.will send photo if all works well . terry..................................

Jayscal

I always thought the short ones with allen screws are for the rear quarter windows

Mosesatm

Here are a couple pages from the NPD catalog. The longer ones are probably just a different year. Those longer handles might make raising the windows easier.

Last edited: