• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Hot deal on an '07 CS in Oregon (not mine)

DeadStang

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/979232947.html

2007 Mustang GT/CS (2,592 miles) - $21200 (Battleground, WA)
Reply to: sale-979232947@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-03, 5:17PM PST

2007 Mustang GT/CS (California Special). Exterior - Performance White Clearcoat. Factory equipment: 4.6 V8 with 5 speed manual transmission Interior - Black Leather with Dove Grey Accent Leather only available in the GT/CS package. California Special black stripes. GT appearance package including hood scoop and pony engine cover and bright rolled exhaust tips. Special unique California front facia and chin spoiler and rear facia just like the GT500. Rear Faux gas cap emblem says GT California Special on it. Side scoops are unique to the GT/CS. Interior upgrade package includes polished instrument cluster and gauges with the my color feature. Leather wrapped steering wheel. 18 inch premium polished aluminum wheels. Comfort group includes both front seats are power and heated. Traction control can be turned on or off. Split rear fold down rear seat. Shaker 500 audio system with 6 cd player with MP3 input jacks. Speed control & tilt wheel. Duel power mirrors & door locks. Factory anti theft system. Factory optional 3.55 ratio limited slip rear axel for better performance. After market options: 50 miles ago I added a brand new Cold Air Intake and performance tune to give the car better gas milage and quicker throttle response (this was $711 + installation). This also boosted the HP by 15hp. The factory mufflers have been replaced with Corsa Stainless steel Mufflers that enhance the sound & performance of the car and have no drone at any RPM's (these were $725 installed). Sequental rear tail lights. Steeda hood support shocks eliminate the need for the hood prop rod. The front lower bumper has the lower grill insert installed to protect the cooling fins. Lower profile antenna installed for a better look. This car is FLAWLESS. Not one single rock chip is on it. This car has NEVER been driven in the rain. This is my wifes car and has a TOTAL of 2,592 easy miles on it. This 2007 GT/CS is 1 of 8,519 made in 2007. YOU WILL NOT FIND ONE NICER ! The price is Firm $21,200. The car is just like NEW. Call me if you are serious. Rob - (503) 702-7693. Click on the photos to make them larger.