• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

high country paint codes

tf_66hcs

Thanks everyone for your response. I will be contacting you mr. teets this evening or by this weekend to figure out what i have exactly...thanks. also wanted to let everyone know i called dupont about the aspen gold paint code. my local paint shop was unable to locate aspen gold so we contacted dupont. they searched for the code. the code exists but the paint is obsolete. they explained that the paint was never converted to todays paint formula's. the paint cannot be precisely mixed to match the exact color of aspen gold. a close paint however is a 1989 chrysler malibu yellow.