• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

build sheet CS?

case12

Can you tell if a vehicle is a CS from the build sheet? I have read in the forum that you cannot tell from just the VIN, but if the build sheet were available, I wondered if this would tell you (and where on the build sheet it would tell you).

hcsstang

The build sheet has the option listed and a bunch of numbers . Mine doesn't say if it's a GTCS or HCS. If you know what the numbers say it might give you a clue. The serial number is listed plus paint, trim ,radio equip., moulding ,lights ,group ,engine transmission and so on.

OP
OP
case12

case12

I have the build sheet, but dont know where to look for the CS option. It does not say anywhere else on the sheet anything about CS. Maybe that is your point that one has to know what to look for on the build sheet to figure out if it is CS? Or can only a Marti report tell you? (presumably that data comes from other files?)