• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Rupp family car show

Ruppstang

Yesterday was Limestone days celebration in our home town of Weeping Water NE. Most every year there is a small car show but I guess this year no one wanted to be troubled with it. My sons were planning on getting their cars out for the show and were disappointed that there would be no show. My mom and dad said that we should just have our own show so we set up our car on the church parking lot that was on the parade route. We had a blast many people stopped by to look and visit and thanked our family for brining out the cars for them to see. We have had many of these cars for a long time but it was real cool to see them all displayed in one place. We own the 68 High Country Special, the 67 GTA convertible and the 68 fastback. My oldest sons owns the Brittney blue 68 coupe. My younger son owns the 67 Clear Water Aqua coupe. My mother and father own the 37 Ford 1/2 ton stake bed truck, 39 Ford standard coupe (unrestored 23K), 65 Ford Falcon Ranchero, 68 Sunlit gold S code coupe and the 64 1/2 Silver Smoke Grey D code convertible. Dads 68 GTCS is not quite done yet.

My older son's new wife laid claim to our 67 GTA as her inheritance.
Good food, Family and Cars it does not get any better than that.
Marty

Attachments

• Rupp family car show 002.jpg
    Rupp family car show 002.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 75
OP
OP
R

Ruppstang

More Pictures

Attachments

• Rupp family car show 001_crop.jpg
    Rupp family car show 001_crop.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Rupp family car show 004_crop.jpg
    Rupp family car show 004_crop.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Rupp family car show 006_crop.jpg
    Rupp family car show 006_crop.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 54
  • Rupp family car show 007_crop.jpg
    Rupp family car show 007_crop.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 53
OP
OP
R

Ruppstang

More Pictures

Attachments

• Rupp family car show 014_crop.jpg
    Rupp family car show 014_crop.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Rupp family car show 013_crop.jpg
    Rupp family car show 013_crop.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Rupp family car show 012_crop.jpg
    Rupp family car show 012_crop.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Rupp family car show 010_crop.jpg
    Rupp family car show 010_crop.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Rupp family car show 009_crop.jpg
    Rupp family car show 009_crop.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Rupp family car show 008_crop.jpg
    Rupp family car show 008_crop.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 53
OP
OP
R

Ruppstang

This is Jessica our new daughter in-law that has claimed the GTA. We are happy to have her as part of our family and it does not hurt that she loves mustangs too.

Attachments

• Rupp family car show 019.jpg
    Rupp family car show 019.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 70

di81977

Wow, what a nice collection of Fords! You should get those cars together more often. Thanks for posting.

6t8-390gt

Nice collection Marty! I am partial to the Sunlit Gold GT Coupe! I had a J-code GT coupe (same color combo) some years ago; the only thing I have to show for it is the Marti report and some pictures. It was a "Local Promotion" car!

Danny

Northern Pony

Marty;
That is one great display of Ford products, the Rupp family must bleed Ford Blue. That new daughter in law is one smart chick, she must have come with the Ford blood as well.
Thanks for sharing.
BoB

clubpro

Marty,

Are your parents interested in adopting any more children? :) I have heard about families like yours and have always been envious. If my family had a car show there would be a Nissan Rogue, a Dodge Intrepid a Toyota pickup and then my 67 Mustang and 61 Unibody pickup. Thanks for sharing the great photos!

Cheers,

Ron

teamlo

Nice collection Marty! I am partial to the Sunlit Gold GT Coupe! I had a J-code GT coupe (same color combo) some years ago; the only thing I have to show for it is the Marti report and some pictures. It was a "Local Promotion" car!

Danny

That's funny. I had the same car!

Terry

BigJim

Most every year there is a small car show but I guess this year no one wanted to be troubled with it.

I would not be surprised if the show did not happen because of the lousy economy. I know of several local shows that have been canceled this year due to a lack of funding. The shows that do take place are not as well attended as previous years. Even well established cruise nights that in the past boasted 75 - 100 cars a week are lucky to dray 30 - 40 cars.

GT/CS S Code

Nice job Marty! A great looking line of cars and trucks with a wonderful variety of models and years too! (And I have to admit that I've ALWAYS loved those little mid-60's Falcon Ranchero models ... talk about classic lines!)
:cool: