• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN - 2005 Calendar of our cars?

Sarge

Jon,

I just sent my photos in. Boy, talk about getting them in under the wire... ;D

Thanks,

Robert

hookedtrout

No photos from me :'( the only thing I can find already on the puter is way to small and taking a new picture is out because the car isn't what it used to be. Will be someday but not to photogenic at this point.

Love to have a calendar of everyone elses however so I'll be watching with great interest.

Hook

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The voting should start this weekend. I'm waiting on a couple of people who already submitted photos, but had some technical difficulty. That should be cleared up today.

Then we'll probably do 10 days of voting and the top 12 will be on the calendar pages. All the photos are great and it seems a shame to leave anyone out, so I'll probably make the back cover a collage of the photos that aren't voted in the top 12.

Pricing can't be determined until I get the quote from the print shop, but I expect it to be about the same as most wall calendars; probably around $14.

Sarge

Jon,
Excellent suggestion on the collage of vehicles that don't get voted on! I'm sure all of us would be proud to be represented "somewhere" on the calendar.
Robert