• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Quarter Panel Extension Seal / Weatherstripping

Tequila

Hello,
I was wondering if the quarter panel extension seal on the CS is any different than the regular Mustangs? Here's what I saw on NPD.
https://www.npdlink.com/store/products/27802_4A-104454-100.html

Also, my understanding is that Daniel Carpenter Weatherstripping - US made, fits much better than the import version. I understand NPD distinguishes between US made and import version on some of their seals/weatherstrips, but not all. I had originally purchased full rubber kit from a different online site and almost 80% of the stuff were either unmarked as to their origin or were import. Are there any sites that sell only the US made Daniel Carpenter brand?

thanks.

Ruppstang

Our cars do not use the quarter extension seal because they are fiberglass and have no groove for it.
Daniel Carpenter has a catalogue for his parts. I do not know any venders that only sell the Carpenter USA exclusively.
It is best to always ask.