• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 I Need Some Advice From Classic Mustang Experts

mike in CA

My neighbor has a 68' Mustang Convertible she wants to sell. It is an all original, numbers matching car in really good shape. It has always been garage stored and is rust and accident free. She bought it new in 68' so she is the original owner. The thing that makes it hard for me to figure value is that it has 97,000 miles and has never had any major work done to the engine, trans, or suspension. It is also pretty much a base model with a C code engine, automatic, power steering and deluxe hub caps. That is it. So it is a very low option car, but in exceptional shape for having no restoration done to it. It was repainted about 15 years ago and is cherry red with black interior. Both body/paint and interior are excellent. It also has had one new top intalled at the same time as the paint was done which is also in great shape. Can anyone give me an idea of what this car is worth. I know pictures would help, but I just saw the car today and do not have any.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

Ruppstang

I am no expert but I would say 16500 -20500 with the information given. Look at NADA classic.com but remember that those prices will be a bit high as based on past sales. Good luck Marty