• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Signing off for awhile

68sunlitgold

I just wanted to let everyone know that my email address will not be valid after Sunday, June 22. My family and I have been reassigned to Korea and will be on our way and arriving sometime on July 8. I do not know how long it will take for me to get back on-line but I will update my new email address when I do. Keep up the great work on providing the BEST information on the GT/CS!

Doug

Calspecialdreamer

Doug,

Thanks for your help recently ( I am still negotiating the deluxe interior J code ) and I hope you have a safe and pleasant trip! Remember, if you hear "hey, you numbah 9 G.I" that is NOT a good thing! Thanks for serving!!

rjw

Doug,
Needless to say, the forum won't be the same in your absence. Your expertise is very helpful to all members and we appreciate your wealth of knowledge. We wish you well in your service to our country and will likewise keep you and your family in our prayers. We hope to have you back on the forum "wired in" very soon!
Richard

StraightSix

All the best to you and your family, Doug. Be safe, and we hope to hear from you soon.

-Winston

Sarge

Doug,

I hope you and the family have a great trip across the US, and a safe and wonderful learning experience in Osan.

Robert