• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

07 supercharger

J.Bart

anyone interested in a fordracing supercharger?
i have a line on one below list in the fr catalog.
it is the 400hp superpack (whipple). it is an 07 kit, you could put it on an 08 but you'll have to get programming from another aftermarket manufacturer
but on an 07 it should have the 12/12 warrenty through ford racing.

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

it is the 07 black w/allum. intake from ford racing. it was ordered in for my 08 gt/cs when ford racing was telling me that i would just have to wait for the 08 programming, this was back in january. it is new in box never installed $4700.00 it's a steal. you can also buy the big boost kit that would put it to 500 hp but there's no warrenty with that as i understand it.
i am waiting for the 08 500hp sc kit from ford racing, that will be available three weeks from last january