• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mosesatm

The post battle has taken a turn. Jason has pulled ahead (by cheating and posting smiley faces!!!!) and it looks like Rhonda has made up some serious ground and is making a run at the front (must be all those late night posts).

Bill and Paul have nice Freudian numbers.

390cs68rcode 1,275
Mosesatm 1,273
68sunlitgold 1,033
68gt390 964

hookedtrout 676
Mustanglvr 652
rvrtrash 637
PNewitt 626
case12 541
admin 492
PFSlim 428
nfrntau 428

390cs68rcode

:icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst

Diesel Donna

Were we in a race? I don't need no stiiiiiiiiiinking race! :grin:

~~~~Donna :kiss: Pulling up very slowly in the back of the pack.

nfrntau

screeeeeech rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr shift screeeeech rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr shift chirp rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr shift rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr shift rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and coming through the pack from behind is....

390cs68rcode

I am gonna need a double wide mirror for all you guys.

hold on, lemme down shift this bad a$$ 428 and chirp a few gears. :grin:

Dan Aphilipsprile

Hi to everyone. My wife and I arrived back in Toronto today with a red CS we purchased on ebay. A one owner California car, we picked up in Cleveland. The closer I look at her the more I like her ( the car looks pretty good also).One disapointment was a patch panel welded in on the left quarter I didn't see when I originally looked at her (the car that is). I'm looking for some advise on how or even if to restore her.Also can't figure out how to start a new post.

P

PNewitt

Hi Dan, let me welcome you to the boards. Lots of nice folks here!

Hmmm....so, "she" needs a repaired left rear quarter? We're talking about the car, right? LOL....

There are all kinds of folks that can help you immediately with body work advise. I think there are a few other Canadians up near you that might be of help, too.

The best of luck to you. Please register your car in my registry, too. See the "Registry Update" thread for details.

Paul Newitt
GT/CS Registrar.

U

Unregistered

What an efficient and rewarding use of time by competing for the highest number of posts. I can’t believe that I have finally found an assemblage of people who value their cumulative time value at $0. This fluke, just now discovered, can over-turn classic Keynesian theory. The only plausible explanations of this phenomenon are: over zealous, “power hungry”, # counters living in some pre-civilized society, or just chalk it up to border line retards.

rvrtrash

Pretty strong words for someone that doesn't have the guts to post even a made up name. We all like to have fun here. Go look up a definition of that. It's probably as close as you'll ever come.
Steve

Mustanglvr

Unregistered said:
What an efficient and rewarding use of time by competing for the highest number of posts. I can’t believe that I have finally found an assemblage of people who value their cumulative time value at $0. This fluke, just now discovered, can over-turn classic Keynesian theory. The only plausible explanations of this phenomenon are: over zealous, “power hungry”, # counters living in some pre-civilized society, or just chalk it up to border line retards.

What an efficient and rewarding use of time you are showing by coming onto a site you know nothing about and criticizing people who clearly are friends and comrades. We truly welcome you to the site and look forward to anything intelligent that you may want to say. Please leave behind your petty criticisms and join in the fun. We love meeting new people. Read some of the old posts on this site and get to know us a little and you will come to enjoy everything this site and its members have to offer.

rvrtrash

I agree. Jon, I think it's time to at least make everyone register and log in again.
Steve

davidathans

i got a kick out of the rrrrrrr shift chirp rrrrrr that nfrntau posted...whoever wrote that negative comment is just trying to get a rise out of us. I think this is a funny post. I am way behind in the post race....looks like i need to spray some NOS into my 347 and up my rear gears from 4.11 to 4.56...

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

David, how many rpms are you turning at 65mph, in top gear?

davidathans

well im using a 275/40ZR17 street tire which is about 25.7 inches in diameter and im running a C4 with 4.11 rear gears. I drive 55mph-60mph on the freeway because at 60mph im at 3500rpm. so for 65mph in top gear im like at 3800rpm-3900rpm i believe. My speedometer guage is the factory style which has increments of 2mph so taking into account error i could be doing 65mph at like 3800rpm-4000rpm. Somewhere in that range. I cant cruise at the speed constantly. 55mph-60mph is my highest cruising speed. I would just love to have one more gear to shift into...like a .67 or something :)

PFSlim

Unregistered said:

Is there any way at all that this person could possibly be one of us? A GT/CS or High Country owner???

I don't think so. It is sad that they don't understand how the group operates to help each other out and spend quality time.

Paul