• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mustanglvr

Hope everyone out there is having a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. Melody Beattie

CALIF GIRL

I am having a great Thanksgiving, at work...all day 0600-2200....
I think this is the 5th or 6th Thanksgiving in a row I have been scheduled for a double shift.

rvrtrash

I had to work yesterday also-and today. Work really interfers with my private life! :eek:

Steve

Mustanger

I hope eveyone had a nice Thanksgiving Weekend ... we have alot to be thankful for, and we are truly blessed ...