• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ 2007 GT/CS Registry Decals Are Ready

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Decal Update

I've had to re-order more decals, for both the 1968's and 2007 models.

This means that if you ordered decals recently, new ones won't be available to mail out until May 23rd.

Sorry for the delay...I didn't expect these to be so popular!

Thanks,

Paul.

htrn99

type sticker

Paul are these inside the window sticker?

...the 2007 GT/CS Registry Windshield Decal.

You can get these from me for $10 each ppd., from:

Paul M. Newitt
GT/CS Registry
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617

Add a couple of bucks for Canadian & Foreign postage.

Note on the decal....something that no one has ever seen until now...

..the 2007 production number. It's NOW official!....7653!

you saw it here first!

(I'll do the 2008 decals once production has stopped, and I get a solid number).

I'll try to have some for the parties this coming weekend (GAS/Knott's)

Paul.[/QUOTE]

htrn99

Excellent work

Thanks for all of your toil and dedication Paul.
My check is in the mail>
Steve-:thumb:

Ricks07GT/CS

thanks for the one decal ???,,,but I paid $20.00 dollars for two,,maybe a mistake was made in my order request,,,please reply,Mr.Paul M.Newitt,this is Richard Switzer,, you got my check last week,,,,,:mad: :sad: :cry:

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

WOW.

An honest mistake. I'll take care of it right away.

Sorry--

Paul.

Ricks07GT/CS

hello ,hope you got my last reply, not trying to sound pushy, did you have to have more of the 2007 window decals made,, trying to get my car ready for car show,,thanks

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Sorry for the delay...

I've had to make a lot more decals...and I've been working with a vendor that makes other Ford stickers to do ours in full color, and they are opaque. No more backing up the decals with tape, etc.....

But in the meantime, I'll have to make some more via the same process to satisfy the immediate orders (quite a few from my last mailing). I'll get on that this coming week.

I'll be designing a 2009 decal, too, but I don't know the production numbers--and won't for a while.

BTW--Still waiting for the 2008 number.

Again, my apologies for the delays--such is life while spinning plates on sticks.

Paul.

Ricks07GT/CS

waiting ...

hope you have not forgot about me,:icon_ecst still waiting on my other 2007 window decal,, I see you had to have more made, not to sound pushy again , just checking in,,,,:icon_lol:

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Well, the delay has been a blessing in disguise.

See the other thread I just began on the new GT/CS production numbers. I'll have to replace the old 2007 decals.

Sorry for the delay, but this was necessary.

Paul N.

Ricks07GT/CS

free right,, no cost to me,,,for the one out of two I paid for,and you'll send me two,free,just send me two NOW (free)-and make me happy for your mistake,I trusted you with the frist set of numbers,,,,so did alot of other people that paid good hard working money,for a "lie",,,,yes I'm upset with you PNewitt...

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Arlie:
LMAOROF!!

What? No "Hot Dog" emotocons?

thanks,

Paul.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Update--

The artwork for the 2007 and 2008 GT/CS decals was finished (at 1AM the other night), and sent to the printer today (Oct 31).

They should be done by Tues (election day), and I should have them by the end of the week.

I will mail out the finished decals (including the /68 ones) to everyone by the following Monday.

Sorry for the delay, but I wanted accurate decals, and ones that were opaque, so no one had to modify them.

Paul N.

Ricks07GT/CS

Update--

The artwork for the 2007 and 2008 GT/CS decals was finished (at 1AM the other night), and sent to the printer today (Oct 31).

They should be done by Tues (election day), and I should have them by the end of the week.

I will mail out the finished decals (including the /68 ones) to everyone by the following Monday.

Sorry for the delay, but I wanted accurate decals, and ones that were opaque, so no one had to modify them.

Paul N.
thanks for the reply :icon_lol:I can't wait to get mine,:thumb: