• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Rear Tire Size & VIN

Skychief

Hi Everyone,

Been kinda busy with fires here in Montana.

I said I would get a couple of things done....sorry it took so long, working alot of hours.

Don the tires on the back of the CS are P245/60R14.

Rhonda, the vin # is 8R01C156886.

68gt390

Ken;
Thanks for the info. I'm thinking that's the size I'll go with. I had thought about putting my other set of L-60 Mickey Thompsons on the CS but, I already have a set on the GT.

Don :wink:

Mustanglvr

Ok thanks Skychief, I don`t have a registry book, so could someone that has one look up Skychief`s vin number? Its has`nt been looked up and he does`nt have a Marti report yet. Thanks in advance.

I hope you`re safe from the fires. How`s it going Skychief?

OP
OP
S

Skychief

In our area we have been able to keep the fires pretty small with good initial attack. Our neighbors in Eastern Montana have had a rough go of it the last couple of weeks. We sent firefighters and apparatus to relieve them for 48 hours so they could get some rest. Yesterday afternoon 2 new fires started South of Missoula one home had been confirmed destroyed last night, and it sounds like it is "crankin" again today. So we are getting ready to assist with structure protection if they need our help. Our temps have been between 90 and 101 degrees for about 2 weeks, so we are really drying out.

Mustanglvr

Wow, sounds like you have been busy. I saw a mountain burn in Missoula once, years ago and it went up really quick. It was the one right on the edge of town with a big "M" on it.
You`ve sure got your work cut out for you. Keep up the good work and thank you for fighting the fires. You guys are Heros in my book.

68gt390

Mustanglvr said:
Ok thanks Skychief, I don`t have a registry book, so could someone that has one look up Skychief`s vin number? Its has`nt been looked up and he does`nt have a Marti report yet. Thanks in advance.

Ken;
Your car is in the Second Registry Edition. Below is the info that is shown:

Mike & Kelly C156886 C 65A F 2K 16D 72 2 W Marchal White Std Hubcaps. A/C

Bought from original owner, who got this car just before high school graduation in 1968. Today car is still all original, solid with 95,000 miles.

Hope this helps.

Don :smile: