• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Happy Birthday

Powell

Happy Birthday Rob. Hope you have a great day with this sunshine in the pnw.

rvrtrash

Happy Birthday Bro! My crystal ball says you have dark beer in your future!
:grin:
Steve

robert campbell

Thanks everyone! Dinner was a filet mignon on the barbie with a twice baked spud on the side loaded with onions. Béarnaise sauce for the steak and a fresh homemade black berry pie for dessert! We always stay in on V-Day because we hate the crowds and nobody does a nice rare steak to our liking!

No tire smoking, but I did have a Bourbon County Stout nearly black beer for the dinner! 14 percent and the best beer I ever drink! It comes from Goose Island Brewery in Chicago. It is released in limited quantities on Black Friday every year! It is to die for! And hard to get West of the Rockies!

Rob will pay big bucks for anyone in the East that can score this beer!!

Rob