• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Yellow Survivor

Mosesatm

Donna may have a line on a yellow one-owner GT/CS, and she got the VIN so it's now in the registry.

Stay tuned for more.

Attachments

• IMG_1506 Cropped-1000.jpg
    IMG_1506 Cropped-1000.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1505 Cropped-1000.jpg
    IMG_1505 Cropped-1000.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1508 Cropped-1000.jpg
    IMG_1508 Cropped-1000.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Looks like the front fender has been repainted. The whole car may have also been painted.

Diesel Donna

I need to check up on this car. The sellers were motivated but I haven't heard from them in a while. One owner too! Grandma passed away and the car has pretty much been in storage in SoCal.

Ruppstang

In my mind a unrestored car is the most special even though it has some defects as it was built by Ford only. After I found all that could be done with pointless dent repair and paint restoration on our Royal Maroon car I am even more excited about unrestored cars.

Donna I hope you had a good and cool trip back home.
Marty

robert campbell

Would love to see an extreme closeup of the scripts. They look to be original and would be rounded vice the flat ones we get today.

Rob

Diesel Donna

They tell me the car has been in storage and it is very hard to get a hold of the guy who owns the property. Personally, I wouldn't have my car someplace where I couldn't have access to it when I wanted to!
I keep telling them I can't help them until I see the car to take pictures and post for you guys to look at, to evaluate its' worth.

Diesel Donna

Well I have found out that the car sold for $12,500. I know they were anxious to sell because they wanted to buy a travel trailer for this summer. I still wish I could have seen the car though.