• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

WTB GTCS restoration project

Hi looking for a 68 GTCS restoration project vehicle. Willing to spend up to 4,000 on the right vehicle.

OP
OP
G

Hey,Darrell.I have 68 GT/CS project car,but I am located in so.Indiana.Would you still be interested?

Russ

Darrell, I have two documented GT/CS projects cars that I would be willing to sell for $2000 for both. The cars are in Flagstaff, AZ. Both need work! You can see one in the gallery.

Russ

OP
OP
G

Russ Can you provide any other details of the cars, do you have any other pics of the cars? I am extremely interested.

Darrell

[quote author=Russ link=board=3;threadid=463;start=0#msg2479 date=1055942398]
Darrell, I have two documented GT/CS projects cars that I would be willing to sell for $2000 for both. The cars are in Flagstaff, AZ. Both need work! You can see one in the gallery.

Russ
[/quote]

mmillstx

Russ,
Do you want them to go together? Is one for parts for the other? (yes, I realize that was blasphemy) If you have any details, they would be appreciated. By the way, do you have a resource for parts for my current ressurection?