• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New Member From Florida

JOEGTS

Just found this site and registered. I was thrilled that there is a site dedicated to the California Specials.:grin: I just recently purchased a 2008 Dark Candy Apple Red GT/CS. This is my sixth mustang and by far my favorite. Looking forward to being a member of the site. Thanks for having me.

rvrtrash

Glad to have you join us! Once you get to know everyone, it'll be like you've adopted relatives.

Steve

Midnight Special

That's my number 1 son. He's got a faster car than me---and that's just not right!

Steve

...'means you brought him up well Steve. On the other hand - you have an adopted daughter here who became a police officer to give balance to Joe's often unpredictable behavior... 'Must have been some serious rivalry back in those adolescent years...
;-)

Welcome to the fray JOEGTS!
:)

rvrtrash

...'means you brought him up well Steve. On the other hand - you have an adopted daughter here who became a police officer to give balance to Joe's often unpredictable behavior... 'Must have been some serious rivalry back in those adolescent years...
;-)

I didn't have a wood shed so I had to send them to the garage and polish chrome when they were bad. :grin:

Steve----Dad to some.

franklinair

Welcome aboard, Joe. Lotsa good stuff on this site. I'm a Miami transplant to the mountains of North Carolina. Hope we can be of help.

Neil Hoppe

hotrodgrany

Welcome to one big family, and that is just what is to those that are dedicated to the California Special Mustangs. Hay, this is where all new generation GT/CS's owner's can just set back and relax, chatting and getting great information on our Stangs by the best. We need some pictures of your new GT/CS, as it is the new color for red, post when you have a chance.

Mustanger

Welcome, Joe, pull up a chair and grab a cup ... we're a friendly bunch ... :thumb:

OP
OP
JOEGTS

JOEGTS

Welcome to one big family, and that is just what is to those that are dedicated to the California Special Mustangs. Hay, this is where all new generation GT/CS's owner's can just set back and relax, chatting and getting great information on our Stangs by the best. We need some pictures of your new GT/CS, as it is the new color for red, post when you have a chance.
As soon as I can figure out how to post pics I will. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

rvrtrash

You may have noticed we have trouble staying on topic. Don't let it bother you. It happens all the time. :grin:

Steve

OP
OP
JOEGTS

JOEGTS

2008 GT 001.jpg See if this works.

OP
OP
JOEGTS

JOEGTS

Awesome car! So, did you change your rims from the 18" polished aluminum Cali rims to those pretty black rims?
Yes. The wheels are from Ford Racing and are the same size as the stock wheels. The biggest pain was having to swap the TPMS sensors to the new wheels. I think the black wheels make the stripe stand out better.