• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Decent fairly original CS on Ebay

case12

This is a cool car (not just because it is Sunlit Gold!).

1. Hopefully it can be put into the registry, since it is clearly authentic. (does anyone put "found" cars into the registry?).

2. To all the threads about dealers making deals to add things, there is some neat documentation of things that the dealer added (curb feelers) etc. Lots of good documentation on this car. Looks like the buyer got the dealer to trim a few things off the price (fog lights and radio). I wonder if the fog lights werent working right because of a switch over to Lucas?

3. Not sure about vin # 666 though.

Casey

case12

I assume "curb alarms" were the old wire curb feelers from the 60's, but the add says they are still installed, and I dont see them. So, what is a curb alarm? Casey

68sunlitgold

Casey,
I know Paul had many cars in this last 2 books that where listed as "found by", I have sent Paul around 10 different car VIN's (none of them verified) over the last 4 years.

I agree that this car is a very good find, especially with all the documentation. The price is still a steal for the condition it is in.

Doug

PS Got to love the color!!

hicountrybob

I, too, have sent Paul N. many "finds" ie., this past year I sent him over 100 vins with assorted info on each, many with Marti verifications. Just this past week, I sent him 53 more plus I have 2 more here on my desk. Many of these have come from ebay listings, other sites, plus phone calls I've fielded here at home. FYI, hicountry bob here.

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

hicountrybob said:
I, too, have sent Paul N. many "finds" ie., this past year I sent him over 100 vins with assorted info on each, many with Marti verifications. Just this past week, I sent him 53 more plus I have 2 more here on my desk. Many of these have come from ebay listings, other sites, plus phone calls I've fielded here at home. FYI, hicountry bob here.

Bob:
Do you have any elite Marti reports?

hicountrybob

vin reports

Jason, I have elite reports on both of my big block HCS (390 x code and 428 R code) Mustangs. hicountry Bob Teets here. Pick up the vin #'s from your other post.

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

hicountrybob said:
Jason, I have elite reports on both of my big block HCS (390 x code and 428 R code) Mustangs. hicountry Bob Teets here. Pick up the vin #'s from your other post.

Bob
I sent you a few emails, please check.