• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Grand National Stampede, Youngstown, OH

68gt390

All I can say is WOW. As for representation of the GT/CS and HCS - we had 6 GT/CS cars and 1 HCS with all class' represented from Daily Driven to Concourse. With all that was going on at the show, I did manage to talk to all the owners and found out that 4 of the 7 car's there were registery members. I passed along the fact that Paul is putting together a new registery and encouraged the other folks to join. All the cars were beautiful including the 1 car in the Daily Driven Class. I will be sending Jon photo's of all the cars that were there to post to the Show photo's under the Gallery area. I think that will be easier than me trying to resize the photo's to fit on this post. The banquet on Saturday Night was great and I would like to say "Thanks" to Tom and his wife for the great conversation and exchange of car info we were able to share with each other while there. Your car is absolutely stunning. I think all in all it was a great showing for the GT/CS and HCS cars. One of the MCA judges mentioned there were 415 Mustangs at the show. I am definitely looking forward to my next MCA event.

Don ;D

OP
OP
68gt390

68gt390

[quote author=monkey_golf link=board=1;threadid=2108;start=0#msg14226 date=1126045268]
Don,

Did any of you receive awards? Give us the details !!

Mike
[/quote]

Mike;
I know there were several gold awards in Concourse and several 1st place awards as well as my 3rd place award in Occassional Driven. I'm not sure who received the other awards. If they are on the website hopefully they will list those awards. I do know that Tom (HCSStang) received a gold in Concourse for his HCS. Nice job Tom on your award.

Don ;D

6t8-390gt

Don, Tom, and whoever else took car,
Everyone should be proud of their cars regardless of class or awards.

I was so looking forward to the show but had problems Wed. and Thur. that I was unable to overcome and the car did not get finished. With gas prices I decided not to attend.

Again congrats to all who attended.

Tom, I'll see you in Leesburg if you are still coming.

hcsstang

With the price of gas , I'm going to pass that show . I'm going to two more shows, One in Westminister Md. and Hershey. Thanks for the complement.
Like Don said we had a heck of a good time.
Next year one of the grand National is in Erie, Pa.
We had a little trouble coming home. One of the trailer bracks locked up. :mad:

OP
OP
68gt390

68gt390

Photo's of the 6 GT/CS's and the 1 HCS that were at Youngstown are now posted in the Gallery - Car Show area.

Thanks Jon for posting those for me.

Don 8)