• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Looking for some rivets for fog light brackets

dbeal

Hi,

Haven't been on in a while, but back to work on my car.. am looking to see if someone has some rivets for the fog light brackets they would be willing to part with for a nominal fee. I really don't want to buy 800 or 1000 when I only need 8..If anyone has a dozen they would part with I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Darrell

lnevill

rivets & tool

I purchased a tool and rivets and donated them to the forum. Last I heard, "SJACKS" had them. "Cool Manchu" and several others used them before that. Reach out to sjacks and see if he still has them.

Lee (lnevill)

dalorzo_f

I have a bag and can send a few if no one else has any handy... PM me an address.... no charge.... will probably take 7-14 days to get there...