• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 need yellow 3 terminal connector under dash wiring

Batgirl89

For my birthday, John got me a seatbelt light indicator wiring harness (bulb goes into the back of the dash, lights up "belts" next to brake light) it is SUPPOSE to plug into the yellow 3 terminal Y connector under the dash near the fuse box. well, thanks to the previous owner, all I have is a black wire w/green stripe cut off sitting there. missing the connector. where can I buy a new yellow connector?

Im so bummed I just can't plug it in and have my little belt light in the dash today. God forbid it be that easy!!!:cry:

Attachments

• 11-13.JPG
    11-13.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 41

CougarCJ

Unless you plan to add further options, you only need a single female bullet connector to complete the install.

OP
OP
Batgirl89

Batgirl89

Thanks Scott & Neil. that sounds good. does the local auto parts store have them or do I need to order it?