• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Woodgrain Horn Pad and Aqua Interiors

Mosesatm

Does anyone know where to get a woodgrain hornpad? None of the usual vendors seem to carry them.

Also, for those with aqua interiors. Is the standard horn pad and the big rubber thing it sits on supposed to be light aqua or dark aqua? From what I've seen on other cars the only dark aqua soft trim items should be the door panels, arm rests, dash pad, and seat inserts. Is that correct?

What color are the seat belt retainers? How about the pillar post pads and the lower dash pad, and most importantly, what color is the ceiling console? I think it's supposed to me light aqua but it sure looks nice in the dark shade.

As far as painted surfaces go, it looks like the only dark aqua item is the trim at the base of the windshield. Can anyone verify that?

Black interiors are a whole lot easier!!!

Thanks for any help anyone may offer.

390cs68rcode

the whole interior of mine was repainted so I am not much help.

I think Mr. G's can make you a woodgrain horn panel but not 100 % sure.