• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Kinda nice Mach I on ebay...

RedGTvert

Nice Mach, but for that kind of coin, I would expect it to have the Smog equipment and the underside of the car to be properly done in Red Oxide. Motorcraft battery?

still looking for one

RedGTvert said:
Nice Mach, but for that kind of coin, I would expect it to have the Smog equipment and the underside of the car to be properly done in Red Oxide. Motorcraft battery?

Picky picky!!! j/k

But per the pictures it's a nice one, all right. It would be hard to own one and not tear it up.

RedGTvert

still looking for one said:
Picky picky!!! j/k

But per the pictures it's a nice one, all right. It would be hard to own one and not tear it up.

LOL! I guess for $85K, I should be picky. Nice ones with all the right equipment can still be had for $60K.

J_Speegle

Nothing related to price and EBay surprises me anymore.

Interesting to see a Dearborn car with a NJ paint inspectors stamp and a San Jose marking. Yes the lack of emmisions, sticker location,after market guages, unpainted bolts ... BTW what is hanging down from the fender mount bolt location in the drivers door? Don't remember seeing that before. A pretty car looking for a new owner

Unfortunately wait till the new owner ask someone what they think of the car and they tell him or her. This is how many of the high dollar new people get their first intro to the collector car hobby. .... and their education

RedGTvert

J_Speegle said:
Nothing related to price and EBay surprises me anymore.

Interesting to see a Dearborn car with a NJ paint inspectors stamp and a San Jose marking. Yes the lack of emmisions, sticker location,after market guages, unpainted bolts ... BTW what is hanging down from the fender mount bolt location in the drivers door? Don't remember seeing that before. A pretty car looking for a new owner

Unfortunately wait till the new owner ask someone what they think of the car and they tell him or her. This is how many of the high dollar new people get their first intro to the collector car hobby. .... and their education

Wow, now that I look closer, damn, what a hodgepodge going on there.