• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1:16 GT/CS Model Kits

Hey Guys,
Just completed a GT/CS 1:16 prototype, and have made molds for a GT/CS Model Kit I will be selling. This kit is the big 1:16 size. Decals for the model are included along with GT/CS specialty parts in fine detail. Parts and body are cast in resin and glass pieces are vacuum formed plastic. Tires are cast in black polyurethane. Headlights and tailights are fully functional. I will make GT/CS decals and stripes in different colors upon request. Before I make a bunch of these kits, I was wondering how much of a demand there would be for them? THanks.

donsonn

I would be quite interested. It sure would beat kit-bashing 4 different kits together. Would you stilll require another 1:16 model to complete? What costs did you have in mind?

68sunlitgold

mrshelbydallas,
I too would be interested but have the same questions as donsonn, do I need another kit to complete?
Doug

hookedtrout

I may be interested as well but at a cost of $150 I would need to see some detailed photos of a completed model to insure I was getting my $ worth.

Cory

Sarge

I would be interested as well. Any chance you have any Marchal fog light options?

I would be very interested in one of the models. I believe the price is high for what I want to do with it,
but if I could order it with my color combination then
the price is O.K.
Ralph

bish

How do yo mean the lights will be operational? Are you saying they will be batt. operated?

i would like to get some more info on this model sent to my e mail if that is possable. i pic would be cool to . i am quite interested.

rvrtrash

I'd be interested in looking at pics also. Could you send me some? Also I email'd you a few months ago about a trunk lid you had for sale and never heard back from you. Did you sell it?
Steve