• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS & HCS Club

stangchick

Any one interested in becoming part of a club for owner's of GT/CS & HCS please email me at . Many of us on our email list have been discussing it.

I am willing to write the newsletter. If anyone has any suggestions for newsletter articles please let me know.

The newsletter can be email format or snail mail.

I think this will be a great way for us all to share our stories about our unique cars.

Rachael

cmacias24

why don't we have the newsletter here. It will be cheaper, that way no expense will be spend on postage and printing. We all come here all the time. What do you guys think?

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Isn't this site already a GT/CS & HCS club? The forums are where we share our stories and tech advise.

Rachael, what other features did you have in mind?

darb

Well, it looks like we're all full of ideas - the problem is, is there enough information to fill it up?

Being a graphic designer, I know it would be pretty simple to design a decent newsletter - but, what would you fill it with?

Is there enough interest to gather THAT much information from the GT/CS? Sure..car shows, stories, pictures. I suppose you just need the interest.

Rather than start a "club" why not use this website as the club. Maybe the administrator could use a few people to help out, maybe setup a monthly newsletter?

-Brad

Oh, gosh...

I've thought about a club many times while doing the registry. I just never really had the time to do it. I've got over 850 or so now in it. I can appreciate the enthusiasm, and I don't want to stop anyone from having fun with this, but this website pretty much covers most of the bases already.

Maybe the thing to do is coordinate some sort of regional meets with GT/CS and HCS cars, at car shows--or make up a drive somewhere. It's just difficult, because these cars are all over the country!

There is another Pony Drive coming up in 2005; maybe we can do something with that. I remember three GT/CS cars doing the drive from Vegas to L.A. Pretty cool!

By the way--I am also a designer (graphic, exhibit and product), etc., and would like to know more about this poster idea. I did include a certificate for car shows in my 1996 Registry book.

Paul.