• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

question, cal special t-shirts

Midnight Special

PFSlim said:
Tim

Was wondering about an update on shirts. Found out tonight that my club wants me to show my GT/CS at World of Wheels and would love to be wearing one of those shirts.

Paul

Paul, go ahead and pick a style from the 'progress report' post and tell me what car color(s) and I could have you one as early as next week. I have a few minor corrections (as Rhonda suggested) & am working on shading all the colored cars w/ time in the evenings here after work. When is 'World of Wheels?

Attachments

• frntmrnshd.jpg
    frntmrnshd.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 27

Diesel Donna

Tim,
The Knott's Berry Farm show is April 9th...will you be taking orders before then? Are they going to be plain tee shirts or can the ladies get a scoop or vee neck top? Is it silk screened? Should I send you a shirt to silk screen it on? I don't mean to be a pain in the neck, if we can only order a tee shirt I will still be as happy.
Thanks a lot for your creative efforts!

~~~~Donna

Midnight Special

...Should be well ahead of schedule for that Donna. The first run will be transfers and predominantly light colored shirts. I think you'll like the quality better... I'm sure we can do ladies styles (scoops & vees) tho I'll find out all the particulars.

Attachments

• IM001192.JPG
    IM001192.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 32