• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ New 2007 and 2008 Production Numbers

Ricks07GT/CS

"suck up to him" ,, your his buddy anyway,that's why you run behind me and try to clean -up his mistake as nothing big in all the post on this matter,,,I'll get the decal ,,have someone else get it for me,HA , HA,,,you have done nothing,,,I'll post you a reply ,and send you a picture of the "NEW"2007 decal on my car...what a A-HOLE your are Paul...

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Rick, since you didn't listen to my request above about not posting in several different places, I've deleted your other posts. Quite frankly it just comes off as ranting and makes it very hard to take you seriously at all. Whether or not you have a valid complaint is totally lost because of the way you're handling this.

And you can knock off the name calling or find another forum. If you can't make your point in a more mature manner then this isn't the place for you.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Thanks, Jon, and thanks, 08CaliGT.

It's unfortunate that we have to see this kind of stuff.

It doesn't affect my work and enthusiasm one bit.

Paul N.

J.Bart

"suck up to him" ,, your his buddy anyway,that's why you run behind me and try to clean -up his mistake as nothing big in all the post on this matter,,,I'll get the decal ,,have someone else get it for me,HA , HA,,,you have done nothing,,,I'll post you a reply ,and send you a picture of the "NEW"2007 decal on my car...what a A-HOLE your are Paul...

all this over a buck????
i don't believe the california special would be regarded as it is today if paul hadn't put forth effort in what he enjoys. the two books that are out and the one that is in the works, i don't believe have made paul rich. my guess if the hours are added up he is probably lost $2.00/hr. i bought one of the last 1996 registrys a few years back.
and i was charged a fraction of what they go on ebay for now. lets keep things in perspective, and have a little gratitude.

08caligt

Rick...I'll give you the buck if you'll just shut up.

Paul... Thanks for all your efforts, I personally can't wait until I get my decal.

390cs68rcode

considering car count vs population in the us, there probably as rare as the 68's.
in 20 years when have are wrecked half of that number, they will get quite rare.

hard to compute what you said............

if 3800 some odd 68's were made and 8600 some odd 07's are made then in 40 years there would probably be twice as many as 68's now.

factor in that in 08 they made a bunch as well.

I doubt the 07/08's will be as rare as the 68's in 40 years.......IMO

390cs68rcode

I just don't get these kids of today.

no respect.

Mosesatm

if 3800 some odd 68's were made and 8600 some odd 07's are made then in 40 years there would probably be twice as many as 68's now.

I think he's trying to look at percentages of GT/CSs vs standard Mustangs.

What will be incredibly rare is a survivor in original condition. It seems that most of the new GT/CS owners change things as soon as they get the cars home.

Ladystang

I'm sorry you have such anger. It will make you old before your time. Let it go. You have gotten your point across, and it makes no sense to continue this line of abuse.

Paul, I will be sending my two decals back to receive the new ones.

Thank you.

Ricks07GT/CS

Rick, since you didn't listen to my request above about not posting in several different places, I've deleted your other posts. Quite frankly it just comes off as ranting and makes it very hard to take you seriously at all. Whether or not you have a valid complaint is totally lost because of the way you're handling this.

And you can knock off the name calling or find another forum. If you can't make your point in a more mature manner then this isn't the place for you.
so its o.k for your friends ,I see to call me names,and you say nothing to them,????:icon_evil

admin

Staff member
Administrator
so its o.k for your friends ,I see to call me names,and you say nothing to them,????:icon_evil
No one has called you names. The members here have shown considerable restraint on that matter actually, considering the way you've acted.

Ricks07GT/CS

you need to read all the posts,and your to one sided on this matter,I'm over it because I will always be the better person ,because I do not try to rip people off,,,,as a true Administrator you should not take sides on any post ,,,I think your trying to take up for a friend and over look what my point is ,,,all p-numbers should be true ,if your going to make money off the info,,,befor he made the frist set,,,,its not about the $1.00,postage is about the fact that it does not cost him a $1.00 to mail them off,that is a lie .I have never seen Brad of the ( themustangsource.com ) say anything about any post in his sit,I see that Paul has stated post on this matter there also,he is just trying to make money off the GT/CS name,,,,,he has done nothing but try to make money off sell stuff will the GT/CS name,,,now come on .and that is a fact.

Ricks07GT/CS

Rick, you've posted in 4 different threads about this, one of which had nothing to do with decals. Obviously you're upset, but I think you're making way too big a deal of this. Just get your full refund from Paul and move on. And if you're going to continue the discussion at least pick 1 thread and stick with it, not 4.

Thanks.

but its O.K,:icon_no: for your friend Paul to post info about the decal in all 4 different threads,,,,maybe he should stick to just one ,why are you so one side :mad::frust::frust:you should stay out of it.:lipsseal:

Ricks07GT/CS

No one has called you names. The members here have shown considerable restraint on that matter actually, considering the way you've acted.
so I spoke out about someone trying to rip people off for money for given the wrong info ,and I am the bad man ???sorry I don't get your point ," free speech" right,:flag::flag::flag:

GTCS95616

If the retro GT/CS owners, like Rick07GT/CS, want to act like a bunch of trophy childeren, oust the "new CS/GT" cars from the website. To me the GT/CS was only made is 1968!

Mosesatm

so I spoke out about someone trying to rip people off for money for given the wrong info ,and I am the bad man ???sorry I don't get your point ," free speech" right,:flag::flag::flag:

Rick, the problem isn't with the points you brought up regarding your transaction with Paul. The problem is that instead of behaving like an adult and discussing the issue in a mature manner you continue to throw hissy fits.

Jon is too nice to say it but I'm not, so listen up. We are tired of your anger-fueled rants. If you have something to say to Paul send him a PM. If you feel that you absolutely must present your case to all the members of this board do so in a mature manner.

I hope you take this advice and continue posting here.

How about looking for the silver lining? You will be the only person in the country with a sticker that has the wrong production figure. That's gotta be worth some big bucks in a few years!

ETA: Darn it all Paul, you beat me to it!!!

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

No...no..(GT/CS 95616) we don't want to "go there"....

We need to remember that the late model GT/CS was born from the interest in the '68. Our enthusiasm is what got the Late Model version made, and pushed aside the Boss 302 variant.

And...there are many, many wonderful owners of '07-09 GT/CSs out there, and I've met them....

You can't let one bad apple spoil it for everyone.

Paul N.

(note to self: save "wrong" stuff for EBAY)

J.Bart

what i was wondering is if there were 4118 (gt/cs) or less that being some percentage of the 100,000 (all mustangs)+ or -
and there is 7427 2008's and if they built 200,000 (2008 mustangs) + or - it would be the same percentage
and no at this point i'm not sure if i'm making sense