• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mustang addiction

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

Mustanglvr said:
:eek: Really? Wow, thats hard to believe, but then again I`m kinda partial to Mach 1`s since my mom had one. To tell you the truth though, I think the Mach 1 looks the fastest.:grin:

To me, it's the handling. The Mach 1 has a 428 CJ and in my opinion is too nose heavy. Don't get me wrong, it's a blast. Just not my favorite.

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

I submitted pics of my 3 cars to Mustang and Fords Magazine. They included my 65 convertible in the March issue Reader's Roundup. I just got my issue in the mail yesterday. I also received an email that the GT/CS will be in the Reader's Roundup in the next month or two.

Diesel Donna

Joe,
That reminds me..I sent in some retro pictures of my CS to Mustang Monthly a while back. They were requesting readers rides from back in the day. The last issue had a few pages of Mustangs but not mine yet. We'll see......

~~~~Donna