• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

How to make an ugly Shelby Clone

Diesel Donna

I'm gonna drive over to Riverside and slap that guy.

Just kidding.....to each their own

Mustanglvr

Diesel Donna said:

Just kidding.....to each their own

:rofl: :punch: :icon_ecst You should!

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Diesel Donna said:

Didn't realize he is from Riverside. I'll be in the Inland Empire all next week maybe I should go slap him too.

390cs68rcode

I think I will be starting with a S code. If I can find one with a auto and a tach I will be 3/4 of the way there. small block stuff would have to be changed and I would like to have the S code motor as a spare. Of course after yanking the 390 I am sure I would completely detail it as well. Will be a conversation piece in my garage.:grin:

joedls

jbsteven said:
Of course after yanking the 390 I am sure I would completely detail it as well. Will be a conversation piece in my garage.:grin:

I have the original 289 out of my GT/CS and my soon-to-be 9 year old son is starting to show an interest in mechanics. I think we may have to rebuild it together.

Diesel Donna

No Arlie, I haven't seen that car before. It's a sweet looking clean car but the inserts in the seats almost look like they are cloth instead of the wrinkle finish.
There must have been a car show in Havasu over the weekend though cuz as I was leaving town yesterday there were hot cars all over the place.

I'm going to be out of commission for a couple of weeks, so hold the fort down okay? :grin:

~~~~Donna