• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Looks like I'm going to be a owner again....with my old GTCS!

BroadwayBlue

Welcome back Jason!

Always loved the color combo on your car. Kick myself from time to time for not being able to jump at the opportunity when you were selling way back.
Would love that color combo someday for sure!

Glad to see your back as a CS owner.

Not a raffle but the original owner of my current CS had donated it to a Church as well.

Good luck with the car!

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

Hey Jason, welcome back! Great story. The part about it being a raffle prize is amazing! I'll be interested to hear if you find out the rest of that story.

Little more to the story is when the driver picked it up the seller told him the $$$$ came at a time in need as he has cancer and some other health issues. Sounds like this car was meant to come back to me and at the same it did some good for the previous owner.

I've gone over the car today and it is in pretty much the shape as when I sold it. A couple little paint chips and a few things I am going to freshen. As much as I like originality I think I might have to add an aftermarket AC system as the stock one just doesn't get the job done. I put one on my 390 CS and it was perfect and drivable in the heat around here.