• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Red GT/CS sighted in Portland, Ore area

PB GT/CS

About three weeks ago I traveled to Portland for business reasons. Just outside of Portland I saw a really nice looking Cherry Red GT/CS. Looked lie the fellow had the family out for a ride. Anyway, if that owner is on this site, man you got a pretty car. Congrats.

Brian

Mustanglvr

Brian`s been here awhile. He just had some problems logging in to the new site.
Hey Brian, you should get credit for all your old posts don`t you think? You are`nt really a Newbie are you?

PFSlim

I can vouche for him since he is my brother and the one who attracted both of us to the site.

Mustang Man - We are the two brothers that own the blue GT/CS on page 5 of the gallery. As well, we are December on the 2006 calendar. Brian has another toy that I think is still posted on our gallery page. It is red and fast!!

Paul

rvrtrash

I saw a red CS for sale at the Portland Swap Meet a couple of years ago and told the owner about this site. I don't know if he ever sold the car or if he did if he told the new owner about us. Anyway, it is probably the same car, and it was nice as I recall. Hopefully the owner finds us.
Steve

PFSlim

Thanks Joe!! We enjoy it very much and worth all the hard and long hours to restore.

Steve: At our 2005 World of Wheels, there were several people who came up and looked at our car. They said they had one but had no idea about the web site. It makes you wonder how many folks dont have their car registered and how many don't have a clue about this site.

Paul