• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Cruisin' Grand

Diesel Donna

Joe, I have been hoping to go on June 1st...fire engine night. Kind of a looong way for me to go with the price of gas now.

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

Let me know if you decide to go on June 1st. I'll try to go. When are we going to meet at the Cup?

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

It's going to be "Shelby, Pantera, Mustang" night. I'll be meeting up with several Boss 302s and caravaning from South Orange County. We'll be meeting up with several more Boss 302s there. I'm not sure which car I'll be taking. I've been kind of neglecting my convertible lately, so I may take that one.

Midnight Special

It's going to be "Shelby, Pantera, Mustang" night. I'll be meeting up with several Boss 302s and caravaning from South Orange County. We'll be meeting up with several more Boss 302s there. I'm not sure which car I'll be taking. I've been kind of neglecting my convertible lately, so I may take that one.

Joe, there was a blue 1970 Boss 302 that belonged to the late Bear Smith, a former Blue Angels pilot who lived here in Grass Valley. It was bequeathed & shipped to someone in the LA area last September. I'm curious if it is one of those you will meet with... Please ask (if you suspect) if a person w/ that car knows Karen or Bear Smith. Karen is still here & I would love to show her pictures of the car. She used to enter it in various races years ago.

BTW, Did your friend receive his t-shirts?