• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

CS for sale on MCA site

68sunlitgold

I saw this on the Mustang Club of America site so I thought I would post it here for everyone.

1968 California Special, 8R01C153998, Gulfstream Aqua, aqua interior, PS, PB, AT, factory AC. 105,000 pampered miles. Titled in California until August 2001. 100% rust free, factory original or MCA approved parts. Detailed by MCA rules. Trophy winner at Grand National 2002 and all local shows. Asking $20,000. (228) 832-9269 (Mississippi), or ejwstang@attglobal.net. MCA #06652.

Doug

rjw

Doug,
There were two aqua GTCS at the Grand National last year. It was raining so hard and continuous that I did not get video at that event. One of them is from Michigan and is very nice--I have spoken to you about this particular car. I remember seeing the GTCS from Mississippi that is the subject of your post, but my opinion is that the Michigan car was nicer.