• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Hot August Nights Auction

68gt390

Steve;
If memory serves me correctly this car has been on ebay also for sale. I remember some of the pictures and the torque thrust wheels. Will be interesting to see how it does at auction.

Don

CALIF GIRL

I believe this car belongs to forum member Rananim. He, his wife and the car were at Knotts this year.

rananim

Yep, that is my car. After all the "hoopla" surrounding the Palm Springs auction - and subsequent withdrawal due to door lock problems, I am approaching this one a little more "low key." It is scheduled to go on the block on the 12th. Have absolutely no idea how much it might go for. This time I am trailering it.
Rananim
PS- never on Ebay.

tworings

Best of luck in the auction. We fly in to Reno on the 12th, but usually don't stop by the Auction until Friday. Be sure and let us know how you do!
~ Tworings