• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted: Non-GT styled wheel center caps

miller511

Hi All,

I'm looking for a set of four non-GT center caps for the styled argent wheels. If anyone has a set that they'd be interested in parting with, please let me know.

Thanks, Jeff

case12

New versions can be bought from several Mustang parts dealers (let me know it you are interested and want to know their names) for about $100. NOS or originals are pretty hard to find. In fact, when I was looking to replace my GT center hubs with plain center hubs, I found the GT center hubs easier to find. I finally caught an original set after quite a while of eBay searching. Casey

Mosesatm

I know I have a couple in the garage but I'm not sure what shape they are in. Will let you know tonight.

68CaliSp

If you know some other Ford owners they might have a set. I know that the Torino often had the same wheels as our cars and they do not have the GT caps (from what I have seen).

Mosesatm

miller511 said:
Hi All,

I'm looking for a set of four non-GT center caps for the styled argent wheels. If anyone has a set that they'd be interested in parting with, please let me know.

Thanks, Jeff

I have one in good shape that I will send you if you want it. It has one little ding on the side. Not concouse but a great driver. The only other one I have has dings all over the face. If you want it anyway I'll send it to you too.

CS68

I got my set of center cover from mustang unlimited for about 100 non-nos