• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GTCS Book

There is an original GTCS book for sale on eBay. To veiw go to Mustang on eBay. :)

OP
OP
G

I have an original book in good condition that I will sell to the highest bidder.
I got it in on or around 1990 when I had a GTCS. I also have the steering wheel and dash emblems.
Will sell all.
Contact....jim054@sympatico.ca

Sarge

When you say GTCS Mustang book, which book are we talking about? Is this Paul's original registry, or what? Please provide a link...

Thanks

quicknick

[quote author=jim baker link=board=3;threadid=428;start=0#msg2582 date=1056760417]
I have an original book in good condition that I will sell to the highest bidder.
I got it in on or around 1990 when I had a GTCS. I also have the steering wheel and dash emblems.
Will sell all.
Contact....jim054@sympatico.ca
[/quote]
Jim, Would you consider selling the emblems seperately? I already have both books. If so, how much? Can you send me some pix? E mail me at quicknick46@hotmail.com