• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted SS trim rings

x-codegtcs

Looking for a good set of trim rings for SS wheels...anyone know where to look or have some you are willing to part with?

franklinair

I'll check my stash tomorrow. I THINK I have a good set. The repo's are not correct. Don't have a clue as far as value.

Neil

franklinair

Bummer. I thought I had an extra set, but I only have the one set that belongs with my spare set of chrome SS wheels.:sad:

Neil

franklinair

Repo's are available, about $20ea+/-. They're not quite correct, but they do look good. (The wide area is more shiny, and they don't have the shallow indentation @ the outer lip.)

Neil

Ruppstang

Bryce if you buy the 67 repops you can mount them on a turning wheel and hold a green Scotch brite pad on it until you get the look you want. We did this on a friend's car it worked pretty well and is a lot cheaper than the real ones. Marty